Wednesday, November 21, 2012

my head is swimming...

Mostly because I took some pain killers earlier and now I'm feeling the after-effects. These are kind of strong when they're working and I'm usually a bit loopy and drunk. But when they start wearing off, I become so spacey and...I don't even know how to describe it. My whole body feels weird and my head feels like it's swimming. I don't know what that means, but that's what comes to mind. Don't ask.
These are menstrual pills from Target, by the way. I don't like taking them because of the woozy side affects, but I didn't have my usual pills.

Add on that today is Mari's last day so she's been trying to teach me and Miki everything she does with True Religion. It's not that it's hard...it's just hard to explain and it's A LOT. It's something you have to do in order to learn and get the hang of it along the way. Yeah. My brain is going to break because of all this. My brain already broke yesterday because of Nagahata's little informative meeting. ~___~

And THEN add on all this other unpleasant stuff I'm going through. I'm glad we don't have work tomorrow or Friday. Hopefully I can give my head a break. But I kind of have to work on my ASL presentation, too...ugh. It's been really hard. I still don't know what I'm doing or what I want. TT_______TT

I guess that's it...bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment