Thursday, January 31, 2013

end of the month?!

It's already the last day of January?! Wow...where has the time gone.

Well, half of the month I have been sick. I was sick for a week, then I was recovering with an annoying itchy cough that wouldn't go away, and now I seem to be getting sick again. I know my poor mom is sick again from her outing with her friends this past weekend. I don't know if I got it from her or what.

My first business trip to New York wasn't all that bad. The only thing that made it miserable was the fact that I was just getting a cold and basically had to ride it out while in NY. It wasn't as cold as I expected. In fact, it was actually colder here in LA! Record lows! And it was unusually warm in NY. I think that's pretty funny! Hahaha! The exhibition show was alright. I didn't know what I was doing most of the time so all I could really do was some small talk until they started asking questions. That's when I would call someone and have them take over while I took notes.
I got to go to Brooklyn Bagel again and get my whole wheat with strawberry cream cheese! It was yummy but I forgot how massive it was. Because of time, I only got to eat half of a half.
Because I was sick, I was drinking tea every chance I got. Chamomile tea, because I heard that was good for sore throats and colds. I drank chamomile tea nearly everywhere. Then I only had water, orange juice, latte and Thai iced tea. That's it. I grew to like the taste of chamomile while I was there, but by the end...I was sick of it.

My mommy's birthday was last week so me and my dad took her to Parker's Lighthouse (again). It's like our go-to place. And at work I got her a cake and we all did our pathetic attempt to hide it and surprise her.

Today I'm going to get my hair cut. Or, trimmed actually. At 8pm! I didn't know they were open that late! Haha anyways. Yeah, not that exciting but I had nothing else to write about. I kinda want to get shorter side-swept bangs again, but I've gotten used to having long, un-layered hair so I can do certain hairstyles. I know I can just get used to it again and just do other styles...but geez, if I start thinking too much, I get scared of a little hair change! Gosh I have problems.

Aaand I guess that's it for now...bye! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment